Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients14 h 55 m servings 245 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Coat beef brisket with mustard. Cover with brisket rub. Let marinate in the refrigerate, 8 hours to overnight.
- Remove brisket from the refrigerator and bring to room temperature.
- Preheat a smoker to 220 degrees F (104 degrees F) according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Place beef brisket in the smoker and smoke until easily pierced with a knife and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads 190 degrees F (88 degrees C), 6 1/4 to 7 1/2 hours.
- Wrap brisket with aluminum foil and let rest for 30 minutes before slicing.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 245 calories; 16.3 g fat; 0.7 g carbohydrates; 22.4 g protein; 77 mg cholesterol; 556 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1