Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients7 h 25 m servings 413
Original recipe yields 20 servings
- Mix salsa, eggs, onion, 1/4 cup barbeque sauce, 1/4 cup mustard, 1/4 cup ketchup, Parmesan cheese, sriracha sauce, soy sauce, malt vinegar, meatloaf seasoning mix, salt, garlic powder, and black pepper together in a large bowl. Stir beef and sausage into salsa mixture until thoroughly mixed. Add enough bread crumbs to bring meatloaf mixture together.
- Line a container with plastic wrap. Pack meatloaf mixture into the container. Chill until set, 3 to 4 hours.
- Preheat smoker to 250 degrees F (121 degrees C) according to manufacturer's directions.
- Line a wire rack with aluminum foil. Position in a cake pan lined with aluminum foil. Use plastic wrap to lift meatloaf onto the prepared wire rack.
- Smoke meatloaf until no longer pink in the center, about 3 hours.
- Combine barbeque glaze, 2 tablespoons barbeque sauce, 2 tablespoons mustard, 2 tablespoons ketchup, and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl. Baste meatloaf with topping.
- Continue smoking until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads 185 degrees F (85 degrees C), 1 to 2 hours more.
Per Serving: 413 calories; 27.8 11.1 28.4 135 1448 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1