Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 20 m servings 319
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Mix Italian dressing, yellow squash, zucchini, cherry tomatoes, and spring onions together in a large bowl. Cover with plastic wrap; let marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Place a vegetable tray in a smoker and heat to 250 degrees F (121 degrees C) according to manufacturer's instructions. Add wood chips.
- Transfer marinated vegetables to the tray, reserving excess dressing in the bowl.
- Cook vegetables, basting every 20 minutes with 1/3 of the reserved dressing, until tender, about 1 hour.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- I like to use a mix of apple and oak wood chips.
Per Serving: 319 calories; 27.5 16.6 3.4 0 1239 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1