Ingredients2 h 10 m servings 295
- Place chicken wings in a large bowl. Pour in olive oil; toss with hands until coated. Coat wings evenly with dry rub.
- Light charcoal and heat smoker to 170 to 200 degrees F (77 to 93 degrees C) according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Drain wood chips and place half of them directly on the charcoal. Spread wings evenly on the cooking grate skin-side down.
- Smoke wings until fragrant, about 1 hour.
- Flip wings. Add remaining wood chips to the charcoal. Continue smoking until an instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone reads 165 degrees F (74 degrees C), about 1 hour more.
- Serve chicken wings with blue cheese dressing.
Per Serving: 295 calories; 25 3.7 14.2 39 1076 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
real good recipe, cook time should be about 1.5 hours at 250.
I absolutely love wings of all varieties and smoked wings are at the top of my list. I use the Traeger for this very often and it's simple and so very yummy.
These were excellent! I smoked two different wing recipe's last weekend and they were both good but this one was my favorite. I wouldn't change a thing. I took the leftovers to work the next day...
This is one of the best things I’ve smoked on the Big Green Egg! The best way to cook wing that I’ve found.