Ingredients2 h 10 m servings 295
- Place chicken wings in a large bowl. Pour in olive oil; toss with hands until coated. Coat wings evenly with dry rub.
- Light charcoal and heat smoker to 170 to 200 degrees F (77 to 93 degrees C) according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Drain wood chips and place half of them directly on the charcoal. Spread wings evenly on the cooking grate skin-side down.
- Smoke wings until fragrant, about 1 hour.
- Flip wings. Add remaining wood chips to the charcoal. Continue smoking until an instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone reads 165 degrees F (74 degrees C), about 1 hour more.
- Serve chicken wings with blue cheese dressing.
Per Serving: 295 calories; 25 3.7 14.2 39 1076 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I absolutely love wings of all varieties and smoked wings are at the top of my list. I use the Traeger for this very often and it's simple and so very yummy.
These were excellent! I smoked two different wing recipe's last weekend and they were both good but this one was my favorite. I wouldn't change a thing. I took the leftovers to work the next day...
overall a very good wing for my personal wing I like a little more heat but that is just my taste , but it was a good recipe for anybody !!!!