Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 568
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Cut slits 1/2 to 3/4 inches apart all over pork loin and push garlic into each slit. Sprinkle lemon zest, lemon juice, and rosemary over the pork. Spread 1 tablespoon olive oil over the pork. Season with salt and pepper.
- Coat a roasting pan with remaining 3 tablespoons olive oil. Add potatoes, carrots, and onions. Drizzle melted butter over vegetables; stir until lightly coated.
- Roast in the preheated oven until starting to soften, about 20 minutes. Remove from oven. Stir in asparagus. Place pork loin on top.
- Return to oven and continue roasting until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the pork reads at least 138 degrees F (59 degrees C), about 35 minutes.
- Transfer pork to a cutting board and wrap with aluminum foil.
- Continue roasting vegetables until tender, 10 to 15 minutes more.
- Uncover pork and slice. Serve with roasted vegetables.
You might also like
Per Serving: 568 calories; 27.9 48.2 33.1 98 185 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
No aluminum needed. I made just a few changes, we are not potato people so I used parsnips and carrots only. Doubled up on the garlic and rosemary and cooked to 170. Have saved to my favorit...