Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 44
Original recipe yields 52 servings (52 ounces)
- Place oranges and grapefruit in a food processor; pulse 8 times.
- Transfer fruit to a pot and add 1/4 cup white sugar and pectin; stir in orange juice and water. Bring mixture to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 8 minutes. Stir honey and remaining 1 cup sugar into marmalade and bring to a full boil for 1 minute.
- Sterilize the jars and lids in boiling water for at least 5 minutes. Pack marmalade into hot, sterilized jars, filling to within 1/4 inch of the top. Run a clean knife or thin spatula around the insides of the jars after they have been filled to remove any air bubbles. Wipe the rims of the jars with a moist paper towel to remove any food residue. Top with lids and screw on rings.
- Place a rack in the bottom of a large stockpot and fill halfway with water. Bring to a boil and lower jars into the boiling water using a holder. Leave a 2-inch space between the jars. Pour in more boiling water if necessary to bring the water level to at least 1 inch above the tops of the jars. Bring the water to a rolling boil, cover the pot, and process for 15 minutes.
- Remove the jars from the stockpot and place onto a cloth-covered or wood surface, several inches apart, until cool. Press the top of each lid with a finger, ensuring that the seal is tight (lid does not move up or down at all). Store in a cool, dark area.
You might also like
Per Serving: 44 calories; 0 11.4 0.2 0 < 1 Full nutrition