Broccoli Cauliflower Chickpea Bowl
Ingredients45 m servings 209
- Place cashews in a bowl and top with water; soak until softened, 3 to 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray.
- Spread broccoli and cauliflower onto 1 baking sheet and season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Spread chickpeas onto the other baking sheet and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in the preheated oven until broccoli, cauliflower, and chickpeas are softened and cooked through, about 30 minutes.
- Drain cashews. Combine cashews, lemon juice, tahini, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a blender or food processor; blend until dressing is smooth.
- Transfer broccoli, cauliflower, and chickpeas to serving bowl. Drizzle dressing over vegetables and chickpeas.
Per Serving: 209 calories; 8.9 27.4 9 0 569 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I subbed a half-cup of peanut butter for the cashews. Then I ate half of it in one sitting. Considering that I generally only eat vegetables out of guilt, I’d have to say that this is delicious.
WE loved it as a vegetarian dinner dish! It was my first time using Tahini, so the consistency was very thick. I had to add a couple tablespoons of water to get the sauce to spread over the ve...
Farm boxes can be challenging and I was looking for a cauldiflower recipe that might include some of the other produce gracing my crisper drawer. This worked perfectly since I had the ingredient...
The roasted broccoli and cauliflower was good, but I didn't care for the roasted chickpeas. They were too crunchy for my liking. Also, I couldn't get cashews dressing blend up, it was way too th...