Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 668
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Place wings on prepared baking sheet.. Sprinkle with seasoned salt; mix to evenly season the wings. Arrange in a single layer.
- Bake in preheated oven until crisp and cooked through, about 1 hour.
- Turn on oven broiler; finish the wings under the broiler to crisp both sides, about 1 minute per side.
- Melt butter over medium-low heat in a small saucepan. Add cream and garlic stirring until small bubbles form. Add grated cheese and continue to stir until well blended. Remove pan from heat.
- Toss wings with Alfredo sauce and serve.
- Cook's Note:
- Speed Method: Place frozen wings in electric pressure cooker with cup of water for 12 minutes on high pressure. (Wings are cooked when the skins have shrunk.) Turn oven on broil, place wings on pan and season. Broil until crispy, then turn over, season and broil until crispy. Frozen to cooked in half the time!!
Per Serving: 668 calories; 57.3 4.1 34 206 1280 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I loved these. I like that they are oven fried and still nice and crispy. I followed as written except I added a bit more garlic. Will make again, thanks for a great and easy recipe!