Ingredients30 m servings 465 cals
- Chop salmon into 1/8- to 1/4-inch pieces. Transfer to a bowl with 2/3 cup parsley, 1/4 cup green onions, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, bread crumbs, seafood seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper; mix together with your hands. Divide into 8 equal portions and pat into 3 1/2-inch patties (1/2 inch thick). Chill, covered, at least 30 minutes or up to 4 hours.
- Stir together yogurt, mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons parsley, 2 tablespoons green onion, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper in a small bowl.
- Preheat an outdoor grill to medium heat (325 degrees F to 375 degrees F).
- Brush patties with oil. Oil grate. Grill patties, turning carefully, until cooked through and a thermometer inserted in center of each patty registers 160 degrees F, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Serve on buns with sauce and arugula.
- Cook's Note:
- Avoid the temptation to use your food processor to chop the salmon. The secret to juicy (not pasty!) salmon burgers is to chop the salmon coarsely with a knife.
Per Serving: 465 calories; 20.9 g fat; 29.5 g carbohydrates; 37.6 g protein; 145 mg cholesterol; 793 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 15
I made this recipe, both the burgers and the sauce, exactly as written, and wouldn't change a thing. I used my Weber Smokey Joe to grill them, making sure to slow things down a bit by closing v...
Best salmon recipe I ever had! Added fresh dill from my garden along with the other herbs/spices, and fried them in a cast iron skillet. I plan to make again for sure!
I loved these, especially the lemon-yogurt sauce. I found that I had to freeze the cakes for about 20 minutes so they wouldn't fall apart. I pan seared them instead of grilling. Thank you for...
There is no comparison using fresh instead of canned salmon. Followed the recipes except added a little dill to both the salmon and the sauce. No buns, just greens and tomato slices. Will defi...
Made exactly according to recipe and it felt like it was missing something, but still really tasty!
These were delicious because there is not a lot of ingredients, all you taste is salmon! I was not convinced mine would stay together so after forming each patty I covered them lightly with add...