Ingredients35 m servings 308
- Mash garlic to a paste with salt using a mortar and pestle or flat side of a large knife, then whisk together with orange juice, lime juice, olive oil, cumin and oregano in a bowl.
- Preheat an outdoor grill to medium-high heat (375 degrees F to 450 degrees F).
- Thread beef on 4 skewers, leaving a little space between each piece. Put skewers on a baking sheet and sprinkle all over with salt and pepper. Thread zucchini onto 4 skewers so slices can grill cut sides down, then transfer to baking sheet. Lightly brush beef and zucchini all over with oil.
- Lightly oil grate and grill beef, covered with lid, turning once, about 4 minutes total for medium rare. Transfer to a serving platter and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Lightly oil grate again and grill zucchini, covered with lid, turning once, until grill marks appear and zucchini is just tender, 4 to 5 minutes total. Transfer skewers to a serving platter. Drizzle beef and zucchini with about half of sauce, and serve remaining sauce on the side.
Per Serving: 308 calories; 20.4 10.3 22 49 638 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
I marinated the meat a few hours before I grilled. After supper my family said I should make it again.
Very good! Easy to make, not need a lot of prep time. And grilling veggies is always a hit with my 10 year old! Sauce. Ramped everything up a notch. Will make again. Was very good paired with Ra...
These were very very good. The sauce is so delicious. But I think the next time I make these I would marinate the meat as I just wished the flavour from the sauce had infused the meat.
These were so good and so easy to make. They disappeared as soon as I put them on the table. I surprised my family with these for lunch. I added some other vegetables to the skewers like tomatoe...
Excellent recipe and very easy to make! We loved our dinner tonight! The flavors are perfectly balanced and really makes zucchini delicious as you dip it in the sauce (my husband does not care f...