Ingredients35 m servings 308 cals
- Mash garlic to a paste with salt using a mortar and pestle or flat side of a large knife, then whisk together with orange juice, lime juice, olive oil, cumin and oregano in a bowl.
- Preheat an outdoor grill to medium-high heat (375 degrees F to 450 degrees F).
- Thread beef on 4 skewers, leaving a little space between each piece. Put skewers on a baking sheet and sprinkle all over with salt and pepper. Thread zucchini onto 4 skewers so slices can grill cut sides down, then transfer to baking sheet. Lightly brush beef and zucchini all over with oil.
- Lightly oil grate and grill beef, covered with lid, turning once, about 4 minutes total for medium rare. Transfer to a serving platter and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Lightly oil grate again and grill zucchini, covered with lid, turning once, until grill marks appear and zucchini is just tender, 4 to 5 minutes total. Transfer skewers to a serving platter. Drizzle beef and zucchini with about half of sauce, and serve remaining sauce on the side.
Per Serving: 308 calories; 20.4 g fat; 10.3 g carbohydrates; 22 g protein; 49 mg cholesterol; 638 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I marinated the meat a few hours before I grilled. After supper my family said I should make it again.
Very good! Easy to make, not need a lot of prep time. And grilling veggies is always a hit with my 10 year old! Sauce. Ramped everything up a notch. Will make again. Was very good paired with Ra...
These were very very good. The sauce is so delicious. But I think the next time I make these I would marinate the meat as I just wished the flavour from the sauce had infused the meat.