Nut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies (Gluten-Free)
"So very rich, perfect, and healthy. Made with any organic nut butter of choice. Great with almond butter, peanut butter, you name it! We think better than the old fashioned PB cookie even. I find the dark chocolate chips at our local Co-Op health food stores. They even have some made with stevia if you like to be even lower in the sugars. This is a fast easy recipe sure to please! Keeps well in fridge or freezer best. I like mine micro-waved a few seconds for that fresh warm cookie with melted chocolate goodness."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients23 m servings 213
Original recipe yields 24 servings (2 dozen cookies)
- Preheat oven to 360 degrees F (182 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix almond butter, almond flour, palm sugar, egg, vanilla extract, and salt together in a bowl; fold in chocolate chips. Roll dough into 24 balls and arrange on the prepared baking sheet. Press each ball lightly with a fork dipped in water to form fork marks.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Any variety of nut butters (peanut butter, cashew butter, etc.) can be used in place of the almond butter.
- Use gluten-free vanilla extract if you are sensitive to gluten.
Per Serving: 213 calories; 17 14.2 4.5 8 112 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1