1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients48 m servings 265
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place salmon in a large bowl with ice cold water and 1 pinch salt. Let soak, about 10 minutes. Run a knife along the skin to remove all scales.
- Rinse salmon in ice cold water and lemon juice. Pat dry with a paper towel.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Combine garlic powder and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a small bowl. Sprinkle lightly over both sides of each salmon fillet. Rub jerk marinade over both sides of salmon.
- Place salmon fillets in a large bowl. Add scallions, onion, cilantro, and ginger; mix well to combine.
- Heat oil in an ovensafe skillet over medium heat. Cook salmon fillets skin-side down, in batches if necessary, until skin is golden, about 2 minutes. Flip and continue cooking until flesh is pale pink, 1 to 2 minutes more. Place skillet in the oven.
- Bake salmon in the preheated oven until flesh flakes easily with a fork, about 2 minutes. Remove skillet from oven and allow salmon to rest before serving, 3 to 5 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Jerk seasoning has salt so be cautious when adding additional salt. Jerk seasoning comes in different heat intensities from mild to medium and hot. Be sure to choose the one that's best for your palate.
Per Serving: 265 calories; 15.4 15.6 18.2 42 444 Full nutrition