Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients33 m servings 253
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch baking dish)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch glass baking dish.
- Combine applesauce, sugar, peanut butter, water, coffee-flavored liqueur, egg replacer, honey, and vanilla extract in a large bowl; mix until well-blended.
- Sift flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt together in another bowl. Stir into applesauce mixture. Pour batter into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle walnuts on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are set and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with a few moist crumbs attached, 18 to 25 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use 2 large eggs instead of the replacer if not vegan.
Per Serving: 253 calories; 10.3 34.6 6.2 0 120 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1