Butterfinger® No-Bake Cheesecake
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 27 m servings 529
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 8-inch cheesecake)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Combine chocolate wafers and 2 candy bars in a blender; pulse into fine crumbs.
- Place about 1 cup of crumbs in an 8-inch pie pan. Pour in melted butter; press down with your fingers or a fork to make the crust.
- Bake crust in the preheated oven until fragrant, 7 to 9 minutes. Let cool.
- Blend cream cheese in a large bowl until almost smooth. Pour in condensed milk and mix until creamy. Add lemon juice and vanilla extract; mix until filling thickens slightly, 4 to 6 minutes. Fold in 1/2 cup crushed candy bars. Pour over crust and smooth the top.
- Refrigerate cheesecake until set, at least 4 hours but preferably overnight.
Per Serving: 529 calories; 30.5 57.6 9.2 75 359 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1