Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 27 m servings 172
Original recipe yields 96 servings (24 cups)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a 13x17-inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- Combine oats, pecan halves, coconut flakes, and flax seeds in the prepared baking dish; mix well.
- Combine honey, white sugar, coconut oil, and salt in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high until mixture starts to bubble, 2 to 3 minutes. Whisk until honey and coconut oil are well-combined. Stir in vanilla extract.
- Pour honey mixture over oat mixture in the baking dish; stir until evenly distributed.
- Bake in the preheated oven, stirring every 15 minutes, until oats are a deep golden brown, about 1 hour 15 minutes. Allow to cool, about 1 hour. Break oat clusters apart before serving.
- Cook's Note:
- Watch the honey mixture closely in the microwave to make sure it does not boil over the sides of the bowl.
Per Serving: 172 calories; 9.7 20.5 2.7 0 58 Full nutrition