Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients36 m servings 446
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Mix corn, peas, and 1 tablespoon water in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high until tender, about 2 minutes.
- Whisk 1 tablespoon water and 1 egg together in a small bowl.
- Melt butter in a wok or large skillet over medium heat. Pour in egg; cook until set, about 1 minute per side. Transfer cooked egg into to a plate and slice. Repeat with remaining 2 tablespoons water and remaining 2 eggs.
- Place bacon in the wok and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels and slice.
- Reheat wok over high heat, about 1 minute. Swirl in oil; heat until it shimmers. Break up large clumps of rice with wet fingers to separate the grains. Add 2 handfuls of rice to the wok and cook, stirring constantly, until it stars to crisp up, about 1 minute. Transfer to a bowl. Repeat with remaining rice.
- Reduce heat to medium; return all rice to the wok. Stir in sriracha sauce, soy sauce, and fish sauce until rice is well-coated and heated through, about 2 minutes. Add corn, peas, eggs, and bacon; toss together until combined, about 3 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Cook the rice the day before and refrigerate it overnight. The rice grains will firm up, making them easier to separate and decreasing the chances your fried rice turns out mushy.
- Substitute vegetable oil for the peanut oil if desired.
Per Serving: 446 calories; 14.9 62.4 14.1 150 1712 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Instead of buying frozen peas and corn separately, I bought a blend which also included carrots. This was really good but I would have preferred plain white rice over the jasmine but that is jus...