Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 365 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Thread hotdog onto skewer completely. Holding paring knife at slight angle to one end of hotdog, cut through hotdog while turning skewer away from you.
- Heat grill. Grill hotdogs until hot throughout. Serve in buns with toppings of your choice.
- Buffalo Blue Dog: chopped celery, blue cheese crumbles, Buffalo sauce mayo (mayo + Buffalo sauce to taste)
- Cowboy Dog: Prepared coleslaw, pickle slice, barbecue sauce, baked beans
- Pepper and Onion Dog: Sliced bell peppers and onions, sautéed on low until very soft
- California Dog: chopped avocado, diced tomatoes, diced onions, sliced jalalpeno, cilantro leaves, squeeze of lime juice, cotija or feta cheese crumbles.
- All American: Ketchup. Mustard, onions, diced; pickle relish
Per Serving: 365 calories; 17.8 g fat; 40.1 g carbohydrates; 11.2 g protein; 40 mg cholesterol; 1180 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1