Weeknight Noodle Bowl
Ingredients30 m servings 573
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain.
- Bring 4 cups water to a boil in a separate pot; add chicken, onion soup mix, chile-garlic sauce, garlic, and ginger and mix well. Add broccoli and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Divide spaghetti into 4 bowls. Ladle soup over spaghetti.
- Cook's Note:
- Chile-garlic sauce can be found in the Asian section of large grocery stores.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 573 calories; 6.3 94.9 32.9 43 850 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I made this into a cold bowl I could take into work for lunch all week. I substituted Soba noodles for the spaghetti, imitation crab for the chicken, and cooked the onion soup mix in about 3/4 ...
I didn’t have the onion soup mix so I sautéed an onion cut in half rings in butter then used beef bullion in the four cups of water. It turned out GREAT. Just might be a new staple