Weeknight Noodle Bowl
"I made this recipe one night when pressed for time. I had a taste for Asian flavors and not many ingredients in the pantry. Mildly spicy and super fast to prepare, this recipe is an easy after-work meal. The type of protein or vegetable used could easily be adapted to whatever you have on hand!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 573 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain.
- Bring 4 cups water to a boil in a separate pot; add chicken, onion soup mix, chile-garlic sauce, garlic, and ginger and mix well. Add broccoli and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Divide spaghetti into 4 bowls. Ladle soup over spaghetti.
- Cook's Note:
- Chile-garlic sauce can be found in the Asian section of large grocery stores.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 573 calories; 6.3 g fat; 94.9 g carbohydrates; 32.9 g protein; 43 mg cholesterol; 850 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I didn’t have the onion soup mix so I sautéed an onion cut in half rings in butter then used beef bullion in the four cups of water. It turned out GREAT. Just might be a new staple