Ingredients40 m servings 667
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the cooked shredded chicken with salsa, cumin, and oregano in a large bowl.
- Prepare Knorr(R) Fiesta Sides(TM) - Mexican Rice according to package directions. Remove from the heat.
- Stir rice and shredded cheese into the chicken mixture. Divide the mixture among flour tortillas; wrap and place seam-side down on a lined baking sheet. Brush with oil.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown and crispy, about 20 minutes. Serve, if desired, with your favorite toppings.
- I've partnered with Knorr® to let you know what I think about Fiesta Sides™. As always, all opinions are my own.
- Recipe Notes:
- Rotisserie chicken works great in this recipe.
- Use your favorite salsa, or fire roasted tomatoes with green chilies.
- Cheddar or pepper jack cheese can be substituted for the colby-jack.
- Because of the high oven temperature, olive oil is not recommended for brushing the tortillas.
Per Serving: 667 calories; 27.9 50.7 34.1 80 1065 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 21
LOVED IT!!!! Definitely worthy of all 5 stars. It made 8 burritos, though, not 4. Yum!
It was delicious! Even the hub liked it - and he's not a big fan of "different."
I made this last night, it was good. I used regular white rice instead of the spanish rice since I dont like peppers. My family liked it, my dad liked alot without the tortilla. We did burritos ...
Everyone chowed down! In the future I’ll make more. I made my own Spanish rice, but other than that, I followed the recipe. However, they were fully baked in 12 minutes.
I made my own rice and doubled the recipe but it was delicious!
This was an excellent dish and made easier when I prepared the ingredients ahead of time for a large gathering. I shredded the meat from a rotisserie chicken and made Mexican rice and beans fr...
this is amazing. I also make 1/2 the recipe with chicken and the other half with cut up ribeyes. I get 8 full sized chimichangas ot if the recipe. ???