Ingredients40 m servings 667
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the cooked shredded chicken with salsa, cumin, and oregano in a large bowl.
- Prepare Knorr(R) Fiesta Sides(TM) - Mexican Rice according to package directions. Remove from the heat.
- Stir rice and shredded cheese into the chicken mixture. Divide the mixture among flour tortillas; wrap and place seam-side down on a lined baking sheet. Brush with oil.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown and crispy, about 20 minutes. Serve, if desired, with your favorite toppings.
- I've partnered with Knorr® to let you know what I think about Fiesta Sides™. As always, all opinions are my own.
- Recipe Notes:
- Rotisserie chicken works great in this recipe.
- Use your favorite salsa, or fire roasted tomatoes with green chilies.
- Cheddar or pepper jack cheese can be substituted for the colby-jack.
- Because of the high oven temperature, olive oil is not recommended for brushing the tortillas.
Per Serving: 667 calories; 27.9 50.7 34.1 80 1065 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 12
LOVED IT!!!! Definitely worthy of all 5 stars. It made 8 burritos, though, not 4. Yum!
It was delicious! Even the hub liked it - and he's not a big fan of "different."
I made this last night, it was good. I used regular white rice instead of the spanish rice since I dont like peppers. My family liked it, my dad liked alot without the tortilla. We did burritos ...
I made my own rice and doubled the recipe but it was delicious!
So tasty and a great change from the same old Saturday family meal.
We loved this recipe! I did use Rotel as some users did since I had it on hand. I used a Mexican rice recipe on this site. Delicious and crispy! Just as good reheated! Definitely a Keepe...