Homemade Fruit Medley Baby Food
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients10 m servings 67
Original recipe yields 12 servings (3 to 4 cups)
- Place bananas, kiwis, pears, and tangerine in a food processor; process until very smooth. Add lemon juice and blend until smooth. Add infant cereal, 1 tablespoon at a time, until baby food reaches desired thickness.
- Scoop 1/3 to 1/2 cup baby food into sandwich-size resealable bags. Squeeze excess air out of bag and seal. Flatten bags and store in freezer.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Be sure that your work surface is clean and sanitized. Wash hands thoroughly with soap.
- Please note that lemon juice is not necessary and it is said that it may cause allergic reactions in very young babies just starting out on solid food, so please use lemon juice at your discretion.
- Place sticky label on each bag stating contents and date. Thaw by running under water, placing in fridge for a day, or in microwave and enjoy knowing that you are feeding your baby the best!
Per Serving: 67 calories; 0.3 16.9 0.8 0 2 Full nutrition