Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 385
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat grill (or grill pan).
- Season steaks with 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper. Place steaks on grill (or in grill pan); grill 3-4 minutes on each side or until steak internal temperature is 145 degrees F. Remove steaks from grill; let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
- Combine zucchini, tomatoes, portobellos, oil, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt. Place vegetables on grill; grill 2-3 minutes on each side or until tender and grill marks begin to show.
- Remove vegetables from grill; cut into bite-size pieces. Slice steaks.
- Divide salad greens onto 4 serving plates; top with vegetables and steak. Drizzle each salad with balsamic glaze and salad dressing. Serve.
You might also like
Per Serving: 385 calories; 25.1 15.3 22.9 99 683 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1