Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 9 m servings 870
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook rigatoni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain.
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add red onion, garlic, and garlic scape; cook, stirring occasionally, until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Squeeze tomatoes into the pot. Add sweet pepper, broccoli, and baby bella mushrooms. Simmer until flavors combine, about 5 minutes.
- Stir tomato paste, white sugar, basil, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, cinnamon, and salt into the pot. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook until broccoli is tender. Add chicken strips; simmer sauce for 20 minutes.
- Stir rigatoni into sauce. Mix in Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, and feta cheese.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use penne instead of rigatoni if desired.
- Use shaved Parmesan instead of grated if preferred.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 870 calories; 28.6 111.2 48.1 40 1342 Full nutrition