Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 55 m servings 240
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat olive oil in a Dutch oven or large pot over medium heat. Add leeks and green garlic; cook and stir until tender, about 5 minutes. Add red potatoes, eggplants, and zucchini. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until starting to soften, about 15 minutes.
- Stir kale and lettuce into the Dutch oven until wilted. Pour in water and vegetable bouillon. Bring soup to a boil; simmer, covered, until flavors combine, about 1 hour.
- Blend soup using a hand immersion blender until creamy.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Use yellow squash instead of green, yellow potatoes instead of red, 5 chopped cloves of garlic instead of green garlic, chard or collards instead of kale if preferred.
- Add soy creamer or creamed tofu for a creamier version.
Per Serving: 240 calories; 8.3 40.5 8.7 0 81 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1