Ingredients1 h 54 m servings 467 cals
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add corn; cook until almost tender, about 6 minutes. Drain.
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Grill corn until charred, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Allow to cool until easily handled, about 10 minutes.
- Cut kernels off the corn cobs into a large bowl. Stir in white beans, red bell pepper, tomato, spinach, cilantro, Gorgonzola cheese, and chives.
- Mix olive oil, white vinegar, lemon juice, minced garlic, salt, and black pepper together in a small bowl. Pour over corn mixture and stir to combine. Cover with plastic wrap and chill, at least 1 hour.
- Top with chopped avocado before serving.
Per Serving: 467 calories; 24.6 g fat; 54 g carbohydrates; 15.5 g protein; 6 mg cholesterol; 173 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I love veggie combo recipes, and this is a good one. I served it to my family, and all 9 veggie eaters liked it. Some loved it. We like a little more kapow, so I added jalapenos with a few seeds...
This is fantastic and 10 stars all the way! I did use the entire 15 ounce can of beans and doubled the cheese but kept everything else the same. This is by far one of the best salads I've made a...
Delicious and super easy to make. We only grilled the corn on grill instead of boiling first and gave corn more of a bite. Thinking of adding fresh mangoes next time.