Tasty Fried Cauliflower with Sweet and Sour Sauce
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 217 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Beat flour, water, and egg together in a bowl to make batter. Stir in soy sauce and salt.
- Heat oil to a depth of 1/2 inch in a deep-fryer or large saucepan. Dip cauliflower in batter and fry in hot oil until lightly browned, 2 to 3 minutes. Drain on paper towels.
- Combine pineapple chunks and juice with tomato sauce in a small pot to make sauce; bring to a boil.
- Mix water and cornstarch in a small bowl until dissolved. Pour into sauce; stir until thickened, 3 to 5 minutes. Serve sauce alongside fried cauliflower.
- Editor's Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 217 calories; 4.5 g fat; 38.8 g carbohydrates; 6.9 g protein; 46 mg cholesterol; 316 mg sodium. Full nutrition