Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 368 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 9x13-inch baking dish)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread chili evenly over the bottom of the dish. Arrange processed cheese in a single layer over the chili.
- Mix cornbread mix with water in a large bowl until smooth. Spread evenly over processed cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chili is heated through and cornbread topping is golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute your favorite homemade chili for the canned chili with beans if desired.
- Editor's Note:
- The directions for making the cornbread topping are based on the particular brand mentioned. Follow instructions on the box if using a different brand.
Per Serving: 368 calories; 15.3 g fat; 47.4 g carbohydrates; 12.4 g protein; 31 mg cholesterol; 1304 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This was really yummy and very easy to prepare. I used Marie Calendar's honey cornbread mix. The only change I made was that I buttered the 9x13 dish instead of using cooking spray. I ser