Ingredients25 m servings 65
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a mini-muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Combine zucchini and carrot in a large bowl. Squeeze out excess water using a paper towel.
- Mix bread crumbs, feta cheese, basil, egg, salt, pepper, and oregano into zucchini-carrot mixture. Scoop mixture using a mini ice cream scoop or 2 spoons and press mixture into the prepared muffin tin using the back of a spoon.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops are golden brown, 15 to 18 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Top tots with a little shredded cheese and a drizzle of olive oil prior to baking for a crispy, crunchy top.
- Finely minced onion can be used in place of the carrot.
- Any variety of cheese (such as Mexican cheese blend or Italian cheese blend) can be used in place of the feta, if desired.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 65 calories; 3.4 5.2 3.6 40 416 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 15
We really enjoyed these. Will definitely make again. I did a few substitutions because I didn't have all the original ingredients. I used shredded cheddar instead of feta, and used 1/8 tsp. drie...
These are yummy, you an change the flavors up with different cheeses and spices. I use this recipe to make pizza. Roll the mix flat on a sprayed pizza pan, bake, add sauce, add toppings then co...
We liked these! I used whole wheat seasoned breadcrumbs and added a little garlic powder. Oh, and because the kids do not care for feta cheese, I used a mix of parmesan and mozzarella. I topped ...
I used the recipe as listed and quadrupled it because I have sooo much zucchini, and I shaped them with a small melon baller to bake on cookie sheets. After 15 minutes turned them to brown the o...
We loved these! Next time I will try to put them on parchment paper like a meatball instead of the mini muffins as that was hard to clean up. I also want to try with onion for a little more flav...
I use a regular muffin tin to save time. I also use cheese its for the binder., and sharp cheddar instead of feta. They are simply delicious!
I loved these and my family did as well! I used mild cheddar and added a few extra shavings on top and cooked them a few extra minutes (we love cheese)
I LOVED the Tots, my family loved the Tots, and my co-workers loved the Tots. When I made the original Tots in the mini muffin pan I went exactly by the recipe. Just a little salty. When I mad...