Ingredients25 m servings 65
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a mini-muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Combine zucchini and carrot in a large bowl. Squeeze out excess water using a paper towel.
- Mix bread crumbs, feta cheese, basil, egg, salt, pepper, and oregano into zucchini-carrot mixture. Scoop mixture using a mini ice cream scoop or 2 spoons and press mixture into the prepared muffin tin using the back of a spoon.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops are golden brown, 15 to 18 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Top tots with a little shredded cheese and a drizzle of olive oil prior to baking for a crispy, crunchy top.
- Finely minced onion can be used in place of the carrot.
- Any variety of cheese (such as Mexican cheese blend or Italian cheese blend) can be used in place of the feta, if desired.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 65 calories; 3.4 5.2 3.6 40 416 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
We really enjoyed these. Will definitely make again. I did a few substitutions because I didn't have all the original ingredients. I used shredded cheddar instead of feta, and used 1/8 tsp. drie...
These are yummy, you an change the flavors up with different cheeses and spices. I use this recipe to make pizza. Roll the mix flat on a sprayed pizza pan, bake, add sauce, add toppings then co...
We liked these! I used whole wheat seasoned breadcrumbs and added a little garlic powder. Oh, and because the kids do not care for feta cheese, I used a mix of parmesan and mozzarella. I topped ...
I LOVED the Tots, my family loved the Tots, and my co-workers loved the Tots. When I made the original Tots in the mini muffin pan I went exactly by the recipe. Just a little salty. When I mad...
Tasty way to use up zucchini. This recipe only filled up 13 holes in my mini-muffin tin so I could have made a double recipe. I used a clove of fresh garlic in place of garlic powder, and an 1/8...
The family enjoyed and said 4 stars(I wouldn't be that generous). I thought they were too salty and just kind of ehhhh. I'll take regular tater tots and fried zucchini any day over these!
These were so yummy and I’ll definitely make them again! I used cheddar instead of feta because it’s what I had. I also shaped mine into tots and put on a cookie sheet instead of using a muffin ...