Ingredients25 m servings 65 cals
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a mini-muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Combine zucchini and carrot in a large bowl. Squeeze out excess water using a paper towel.
- Mix bread crumbs, feta cheese, basil, egg, salt, pepper, and oregano into zucchini-carrot mixture. Scoop mixture using a mini ice cream scoop or 2 spoons and press mixture into the prepared muffin tin using the back of a spoon.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops are golden brown, 15 to 18 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Top tots with a little shredded cheese and a drizzle of olive oil prior to baking for a crispy, crunchy top.
- Finely minced onion can be used in place of the carrot.
- Any variety of cheese (such as Mexican cheese blend or Italian cheese blend) can be used in place of the feta, if desired.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 65 calories; 3.4 g fat; 5.2 g carbohydrates; 3.6 g protein; 40 mg cholesterol; 416 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
We liked these! I used whole wheat seasoned breadcrumbs and added a little garlic powder. Oh, and because the kids do not care for feta cheese, I used a mix of parmesan and mozzarella. I topped ...
We really enjoyed these. Will definitely make again. I did a few substitutions because I didn't have all the original ingredients. I used shredded cheddar instead of feta, and used 1/8 tsp. drie...
These are yummy, you an change the flavors up with different cheeses and spices. I use this recipe to make pizza. Roll the mix flat on a sprayed pizza pan, bake, add sauce, add toppings then co...
These were so yummy and I’ll definitely make them again! I used cheddar instead of feta because it’s what I had. I also shaped mine into tots and put on a cookie sheet instead of using a muffin ...
I cooked it in the air fryer at 350 for about 10-12 minutes depending on the size of your nuggets.
Have made this several times and tasty every time. Husband was very impressed and he's a foodie!