Grilled Mushroom and Goat Cheese Rotini with Honey Garlic Chicken Kabobs
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 532 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Honey Garlic Chicken Kabobs: Spray grate of outdoor grill with PAM(R) Grilling for Grill Spray. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Evenly thread chicken, red pepper, green pepper and onion onto 8 skewers. Brush each skewer with VH(R) Honey Garlic Sauce.
- Grill kabobs, turning occasionally, for 15 to 18 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Grilled Mushroom and Goat Cheese Rotini: Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Season mushrooms with salt and pepper; spray with PAM(R) Olive oil or PAM(R) Original. Grill mushrooms for 3 to 5 minutes per side or until grill-marked and tender. Let cool slightly and slice.
- Cook Catelli Bistro(R) Rotini according to package directions; drain, reserving 1/4 cup (60 mL) cooking water.
- Meanwhile, in large, deep skillet, heat Aylmer(R) Accents(R) Italian Seasonings Chunky Stewed Tomatoes over medium heat until simmering. Simmer for 10 minutes. Toss with reserved cooking water, rotini and sliced mushrooms. Top with goat cheese and parsley before serving.
- Recipe Tips:
- If using bamboo skewers, soak in water for at least 30 minutes.
- Substitute pork tenderloin for chicken if desired.
- The dark brown gills of the Portobello mushrooms are edible but, when cooked, they leach a brown liquid that is visually unappealing. To remove, scrape out with a spoon and discard before grilling.
Per Serving: 532 calories; 9.1 g fat; 77.6 g carbohydrates; 37.6 g protein; 78 mg cholesterol; 891 mg sodium. Full nutrition