Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 489 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Add broccoli to pot in last 4 minutes of cooking time. Drain and rinse under cold water; transfer to large bowl. Add edamame; toss well.
- Whisk together teriyaki sauce, vinegar, vegetable oil, honey, garlic and pepper; reserve 2 tbsp (30 mL) dressing. Drizzle remaining dressing over pasta mixture; toss to coat well.
- Transfer to serving platter. Top with sliced steak; drizzle with reserved dressing. Sprinkle with green onions and sesame seeds.
- If you like, replace sesame seeds with toasted slivered almonds or cashews.
- Add diced red peppers to pasta salad if desired.
- This recipe is a great way to use leftover steak.
Per Serving: 489 calories; 17.1 g fat; 61 g carbohydrates; 27 g protein; 22 mg cholesterol; 1237 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3