Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 426
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water; transfer to large bowl. Add surimi, cucumber and green onions; toss with pasta.
- Whisk together canola oil, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, ginger, sesame seeds and sesame oil. Drizzle dressing over pasta salad and toss to coat.
- Transfer to large serving platter. Top with avocado and toasted nori before serving.
- For some added heat and authentic flavor, add 1/4 tsp (1 mL) of wasabi paste to dressing.
- Sheets of nori can be found at the sushi counter in most grocery stores.
Per Serving: 426 calories; 17.4 52.8 16.7 11 405 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1