Catelli Bistro Kale Caesar Pasta Salad
6 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 472
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water; transfer to large bowl. Add kale and bacon; toss well.
- Whisk together mayonnaise, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic puree, mustard, anchovy paste, salt and pepper. Drizzle over pasta and toss to coat well. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Serve with lemon wedges.
You might also like
- Serve pasta salad topped with sliced grilled chicken or grilled shrimp if desired.
- To make garlic puree, place garlic clove on cutting board; press down on garlic with blade of knife, adding a touch of oil, and moving blade back and forth until a paste-like consistency is achieved.
- Make kale a little less fibrous by placing it in a colander and draining the pasta over top; the hot water will wilt the greens slightly.
Per Serving: 472 calories; 21.8 55.3 17.4 20 785 Full nutrition