Catelli Bistro Kale Caesar Pasta Salad
6 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 472
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water; transfer to large bowl. Add kale and bacon; toss well.
- Whisk together mayonnaise, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic puree, mustard, anchovy paste, salt and pepper. Drizzle over pasta and toss to coat well. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Serve with lemon wedges.
- Serve pasta salad topped with sliced grilled chicken or grilled shrimp if desired.
- To make garlic puree, place garlic clove on cutting board; press down on garlic with blade of knife, adding a touch of oil, and moving blade back and forth until a paste-like consistency is achieved.
- Make kale a little less fibrous by placing it in a colander and draining the pasta over top; the hot water will wilt the greens slightly.
Per Serving: 472 calories; 21.8 55.3 17.4 20 785 Full nutrition