Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 447
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 to 8 servings)
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Add asparagus in last 3 minutes of cooking time. Drain; transfer to large bowl.
- Meanwhile, preheat indoor or outdoor grill to medium-high heat. Brush mushroom caps with olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill for about 5 minutes per side or until grill-marked and tender. Remove from grill and slice.
- Balsamic Vinaigrette: Meanwhile, whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Add mushrooms, spinach, onion and sun-dried tomatoes to pasta mixture; toss with dressing until evenly coated. Let stand for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with goat cheese and basil.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Top salad with grilled chicken breast for added protein if desired.
- You can replace goat cheese with shaved Asiago or Parmesan cheese.
- Use a spoon to scrape out the gills from mushroom caps.
Per Serving: 447 calories; 20.7 53.6 14.9 9 332 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1