Rosemary Garlic Parmesan Crisps
Ingredients20 m servings 124 cals
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and spray them with cooking spray.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of Parmesan cheese 2 inches apart on the prepared baking sheet. Flatten them out to the size of a potato chip. Sprinkle rosemary and garlic salt on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven just until edges start to turn golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes. Cool on the baking sheets for 2 minutes; lift off with a spatula and transfer to a wire rack to cool until firm, about 5 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- I use DiGiorno® Parmesan cheese but any good-quality Parmesan will do. If you grate the cheese yourself, use the larger holes on the grater.
- You can use silicone baking mats instead of parchment paper; there is no need to grease them with cooking spray.
- I made these slightly larger for an appetizer-themed party and shaped them into small individual bowls using muffin tins and filled them with chicken caesar salad.
Per Serving: 124 calories; 8.2 g fat; 1.5 g carbohydrates; 10.9 g protein; 25 mg cholesterol; 736 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I used shredded Parmesan and Mrs Dashes garlic and herb for seasoning. Just parchment paper, no non-stick spray. Easy!
Such a simple and easy recipe with wonderful results. This would work with any other seasonings or herbs. The possibilities are endless. Thanks for the recipe.
Fun and delicious! I did eyeball the spices. I shaped these into Hearts for Valentine's Day, and they looked adorable! I will def be making these again~YUM! Thanks for sharing. :)
I used cilantro and garlic powder instead of garlic salt because Parmesan is salty enough by itself. The edges got crispy while the center remained soft so I think next time I will try it with a...