Rosemary Garlic Parmesan Crisps
Ingredients20 m servings 124
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and spray them with cooking spray.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of Parmesan cheese 2 inches apart on the prepared baking sheet. Flatten them out to the size of a potato chip. Sprinkle rosemary and garlic salt on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven just until edges start to turn golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes. Cool on the baking sheets for 2 minutes; lift off with a spatula and transfer to a wire rack to cool until firm, about 5 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- I use DiGiorno® Parmesan cheese but any good-quality Parmesan will do. If you grate the cheese yourself, use the larger holes on the grater.
- You can use silicone baking mats instead of parchment paper; there is no need to grease them with cooking spray.
- I made these slightly larger for an appetizer-themed party and shaped them into small individual bowls using muffin tins and filled them with chicken caesar salad.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 124 calories; 8.2 1.5 10.9 25 736 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 14
I used shredded Parmesan and Mrs Dashes garlic and herb for seasoning. Just parchment paper, no non-stick spray. Easy!
Such a simple and easy recipe with wonderful results. This would work with any other seasonings or herbs. The possibilities are endless. Thanks for the recipe.
Liked how fast these were to make. Crispy edges. I wish the center was crispy. Tried the rosemary, which was okay, but I think cracked pepper is enough for next time. Thanks for the recip...
I am at high altitude; I didn't think that should matter, but with a little bit of experimentation I discovered that I needed a few more minutes to make them more crispy and less chewy. I used ...
have just finished my umpteenth batch and they always come out wonderful - no spray needed even with parchment paper also no spices needed the cheese alone is perfect. thanks angiels02 !
Fun and delicious! I did eyeball the spices. I shaped these into Hearts for Valentine's Day, and they looked adorable! I will def be making these again~YUM! Thanks for sharing. :)
Easy, fast, delicious. Only change I made was to use Penzey's roasted garlic instead of garlic salt. There is enough salt in parmesan cheese and hubby has to watch his salt. Did not notice any l...
I used cilantro and garlic powder instead of garlic salt because Parmesan is salty enough by itself. The edges got crispy while the center remained soft so I think next time I will try it with a...