Parmesan-Crusted Pork Chops with Cornbread Stuffing
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients58 m servings 783
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine bread crumbs, 1 cup Parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic salt, and onion powder in a large resealable plastic bag. Seal and shake to mix.
- Beat eggs together in a shallow bowl. Dip a pork chop into the egg mixture and place in the plastic bag; shake to coat thoroughly with bread crumb mixture. Repeat with remaining 5 pork chops.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic; cook and stir until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add 3 pork chops; cook until browned, about 4 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with remaining 3 pork chops.
- Spread cornbread stuffing evenly in a glass baking dish. Place cooked pork chops on top. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese on top. Cover loosely with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pork chops are no longer pink in the center, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove aluminum foil and place baking dish under the broiler until cheese is browned, about 1 minute.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 783 calories; 41.2 59.6 41.8 140 2528 Full nutrition