No-Bake Coconut Fruit Tarts
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 183
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 tarts)
- Chop almonds in a food processor and add medjool dates. Blend until smooth.
- Reserve about 1/8 cup of date mixture and set aside.
- Prepare two individual-sized tart pans with oil or line with parchment. Divide the date mixture among the two pans and press along the bottom and sides.
- In a mixing bowl, whip the culinary Coconutmilk with a hand mixer for a minute or so before adding the reserved date mixture and about 5 berries. Stir to combine.
- Spoon the coconut mixture into the tart crusts and pop in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Remove the frozen tarts from the pans. Garnish with raspberries and sliced strawberries.
You might also like
Per Serving: 183 calories; 12.4 19.2 2.5 0 7 Full nutrition