Eggy Pear and Oatmeal Scramble
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 250 cals
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 /2 cup)
- Steam or boil diced pears until very tender. Drain if necessary and mash or puree until you have your desired consistency. Let cool, then place in a sealed container in the fridge until ready to use.
- Prepare baby oatmeal cereal according to package directions, mixing until you have your desired consistency.
- Whisk egg. Whisk in 1/4 cup (60 mL) of pureed pears and 1 Tbsp (15 mL) prepared baby oatmeal until well combined.
- Heat a pan over medium heat. Add egg, oatmeal and pear mixture and cook, stirring often, until eggs are scrambled and completely cooked through.
- Remove from heat, let cool and chop into tiny pieces that your baby can manage.
- Short on time? Instead of preparing your own pear puree, use a jar or squeeze pouch of baby pear puree instead.
Per Serving: 250 calories; 5.9 g fat; 45.7 g carbohydrates; 8.1 g protein; 188 mg cholesterol; 80 mg sodium. Full nutrition