Egg and Broccoli Scramble
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 96 cals
Original recipe yields 1 servings (3 /4 cup)
- Steam or boil broccoli florets until very tender. Drain if necessary and mash or puree until you have your desired consistency. Let cool, then place in a sealed container in the fridge until ready to use.
- Whisk egg. Whisk in 1/4 cup (60 mL) broccoli puree and breast milk or formula until well combined.
- Heat a pan over medium heat. Add egg and broccoli mixture and cook, stirring often, until eggs are scrambled and completely cooked through.
- Remove from heat, let cool and chop into tiny pieces that your baby can manage.
- Short on time? Instead of preparing your own broccoli puree, use a jar or squeeze pouch of baby broccoli puree instead.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of prepared broccoli. The actual amount of broccoli consumed will be much less.
Per Serving: 96 calories; 5.6 g fat; 4.4 g carbohydrates; 7.7 g protein; 187 mg cholesterol; 87 mg sodium. Full nutrition