Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 159
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 cups)
- Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan. Remove from heat and add black tea; let steep about 10 minutes or to desired strength.
- Strain tea into a container and discard leaves. Add sugar and evaporated milk; stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Fill 2 glasses with ice. Pour tea over ice. Top each glass with 1 1/2 teaspoon milk.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute the 1 tablespoon milk with cream or soy milk if desired.
- Use crushed ice instead of ice cubes if preferred.
Per Serving: 159 calories; 2.6 31.8 3.1 10 45 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I really like this for an afternoon pick me up. The flavor is great but next time I will add just a bit less sugar, I found it a tad too sweet for my tastes.