Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 295 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Mix cumin and chili powder together and sprinkle over tilapia chunks to coat.
- Heat non-stick skillet over medium-high heat and melt buttery spread or oil. Saute tilapia on each side until cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove from pan and set aside.
- In same skillet, prepare Knorr(R) Fiesta SidesTM - Mexican Rice according to package directions. Transfer tilapia to the rice mixture.
- Divide lettuce between four salad bowls or plates. Divide the rice and tilapia mixture among the dishes. Top with tomatoes and onions. Serve with your favorite light dressing, such as Ranch.
- Cook's Note:
- Add other toppings to your salad like black olives, shredded cheese or diced avocado.
Per Serving: 295 calories; 5.2 g fat; 14.2 g carbohydrates; 28.1 g protein; 41 mg cholesterol; 105 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1