Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 851
Original recipe yields 5 servings (10 fajitas)
- Pour 1/4 cup broth into a large pan with a lid; bring to a simmer. Add peppers and onions. Simmer until softened, about 3 minutes. Add black beans and simmer for an additional 2 minutes. Add remaining broth to the pan. Stir in 1 packet Knorr(R) Fiesta Rice(TM) - Mexican Rice, cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir often.
- Add sliced chicken and gently stir to coat the chicken with the pan sauce. Cook until rice is cooked through, another 2 to 5 minutes. Stir lightly to keep rice from sticking.
- Sprinkle cheese on warm tortillas and top with slices of chicken and rice and pepper mixture. Top with more cheese, roll them up, and enjoy!
You might also like
- Recipe Inspiration:
- I'm always looking to make tasty meals using fresh ingredients that are quick to prepare. A home cooked meal is a snap to make with a few ingredients that I can pick up already precooked and sliced at the grocery store.
- Cook's Note:
- Additional topping suggestions: salsa, guacamole, sour cream or jalapenos.
Per Serving: 851 calories; 29.7 80.6 51.5 113 1269 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2