Knorr® Mango Lime Fajita Skillet
"Fajitas are easily my family's favorite! The Knorr® Mango Fajita Skillet takes it up a few notches with the surprise burst of sweet mango and the amazing flavors of Knorr® Mexican Rice. Your family will love this on its own, or served on flour tortillas with a dollop of sour cream!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 532 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place lime juice, 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil and 1 clove minced garlic into a resealable 1-gallon plastic bag.
- Pound steak to 1/4 inch thickness; slice into 1/2-inch strips. Place in bag with marinade; seal shut. Turn bag over to distribute marinade. Refrigerate and let marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove meat from plastic bag; discard marinade.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet. Add meat; cook and stir until well-browned, about 5 minutes. Add onions, peppers, 1 clove minced garlic, jalapeno, water, 1/4 lime juice and salt and pepper to taste, bring to a simmer.
- Add Knorr(R) Rice SidesTM - Mexican flavored rice, stir, cover and cook until most the water is absorbed and rice is cooked through, stirring occasionally, 7 to 10 minutes. Toss in mango and cilantro to warm. Serve immediately as a skillet meal, or serve in flour tortillas with sour cream!
Per Serving: 532 calories; 21.9 g fat; 35.5 g carbohydrates; 30.2 g protein; 47 mg cholesterol; 184 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1