Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 406 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (12 SPAM(R) cakes)
- Prepare pancake mix according to package directions.
- Fry SPAM(R) Classic in skillet over medium heat until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Pre-heat griddle or large skillet to medium and spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour pancake batter onto griddle, using about 1/3 cup batter per pancake.
- As the first side is cooking, top each pancake with some cubes of SPAM(R) Classic; cook pancakes until bubbles form and the edges are dry, about 3 minutes. Flip pancakes over; cook on the other side until golden, about 2 minutes.
- Repeat with remaining batter and SPAM(R) Classic. Serve topped with pancake syrup.
Per Serving: 406 calories; 16.3 g fat; 54.1 g carbohydrates; 11.4 g protein; 40 mg cholesterol; 1437 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I used my own pancake recipe and added tiny bits of cubed spam. Loved the sweet/savory taste with real Vermont maple syrup as well. I think this is the ideal camping treat, and it's on my list t...