Ingredients25 m servings 543
- Cook and stir SPAM(R) with Bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until just browned, about 7 minutes; remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add just enough oil to the same skillet to coat; cook and stir onion and avocado until browned, about 7 minutes; keep warm.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat; crack the eggs into skillet and cook until whites are mostly firm, about 2 minutes. Flip eggs gently and cook until desired doneness is reached, about 2 minutes for over easy eggs; season with salt and pepper.
- Stir SPAM(R) with Bacon back into skillet with onion mixture; drizzle lime juice over the top.
- Divide hash onto 4 plates; place an egg on top of each serving.
Per Serving: 543 calories; 45.2 17.5 19.7 247 908 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Followed the recipe and I love avacados, but the flavor of the avocado got lost. I think peppers would be better, or even potatoes. The spam was salty, so I wouldn't add salt to the recipe.
Excellent recipe. the avocados are just as good as breakfast potatoes