Ingredients20 m servings 903 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Shred SPAM(R) using the large holes on a cheese grater.
- Fry shredded SPAM(R) with coriander in a large skillet on medium-high heat until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of yellow mustard on each half of the French rolls; place 2 slices of provolone cheese on the top half of each roll; place rolls on a baking sheet.
- Bake until cheese has melted, about 5 minutes.
- Divide cooked SPAM(R) between rolls, fold and serve immediately.
- Cook's Note:
- For optional added flavor: use 1/8 teaspoon white pepper, 1/8 teaspoon smoked paprika, 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder, and 1/8 teaspoon onion powder.
Per Serving: 903 calories; 66.7 g fat; 33.1 g carbohydrates; 41.7 g protein; 161 mg cholesterol; 2721 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Just made this for lunch. Super easy and delicious! Have loved SPAM since I was a kid. It's super popular in Hawaii. The have some very creative uses for the product.
I made a few 'healthy' changes, so I only gave this original recipe 3 *s. I used (toasted) whole wheat buns and 'lite' Spam.... which is much lower in fat & sodium. I put a couple of slices of...
This surprised me on how good it really tastes. Of course, it is a bit high in fat, but for those with the ability to eat high fat foods it is really good, and actually very cheap way to utiliz...
This was really good! Followed almost exactly as described (except I used a potato masher instead of shredding, which really worked in the seasoning). The ONLY change we made was adding some bro...