Ingredients20 m servings 903
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Shred SPAM(R) using the large holes on a cheese grater.
- Fry shredded SPAM(R) with coriander in a large skillet on medium-high heat until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of yellow mustard on each half of the French rolls; place 2 slices of provolone cheese on the top half of each roll; place rolls on a baking sheet.
- Bake until cheese has melted, about 5 minutes.
- Divide cooked SPAM(R) between rolls, fold and serve immediately.
- Cook's Note:
- For optional added flavor: use 1/8 teaspoon white pepper, 1/8 teaspoon smoked paprika, 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder, and 1/8 teaspoon onion powder.
Per Serving: 903 calories; 66.7 33.1 41.7 161 2721 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Just made this for lunch. Super easy and delicious! Have loved SPAM since I was a kid. It's super popular in Hawaii. The have some very creative uses for the product.
This surprised me on how good it really tastes. Of course, it is a bit high in fat, but for those with the ability to eat high fat foods it is really good, and actually very cheap way to utiliz...
I made a few 'healthy' changes, so I only gave this original recipe 3 *s. I used (toasted) whole wheat buns and 'lite' Spam.... which is much lower in fat & sodium. I put a couple of slices of...
This was really good! Followed almost exactly as described (except I used a potato masher instead of shredding, which really worked in the seasoning). The ONLY change we made was adding some bro...