Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 863 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 5 to 7-inch round waffles)
- Preheat a broiler for high heat. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat; add diced SPAM(R) Less Sodium and brown sugar, stirring to coat; cook until brown sugar is melted, about 2 minutes. Turn brown sugar-coated SPAM(R) Less Sodium onto prepared baking sheet.
- Broil under the preheated broiler until deep golden brown, about 15 minutes, stirring often to avoid scorching.
- Let candied SPAM(R) Less Sodium cool.
- Preheat and lightly grease waffle iron.
- Whisk Belgian waffle mix, eggs, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until smooth; stir cooled candied SPAM(R) Less Sodium into batter. Pour about 2/3 cup batter onto the waffle iron.
- Cook waffles until golden-brown, about 3 minutes, or follow your waffle iron manufacturers cooking instructions. Repeat until all batter is gone. Top with maple syrup and enjoy!
Per Serving: 863 calories; 33.6 g fat; 123 g carbohydrates; 17.9 g protein; 125 mg cholesterol; 2056 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1