Ingredients15 m servings 629 cals
- Heat a skillet over high heat; add SPAM(R) with Bacon, reduce heat to medium and cook and stir until SPAM(R) with Bacon starts to brown, 2 to 5 minutes.
- While SPAM(R) with Bacon is browning, crack eggs into a bowl, add water and whisk thoroughly with a fork.
- Reduce heat to low; pour eggs into skillet. Cook and stir lightly until eggs are set.
- Remove SPAM(R) with Bacon mixture from skillet.
- Turn heat up to medium and place first tortilla into skillet. Top with SPAM(R) with Bacon mixture, salsa, and Colby-Jack cheese.
- Top with remaining tortilla. Cook until bottom tortilla starts to brown; flip carefully. Continue cooking on the other side until the cheese melts and tortilla starts to brown, about 5 minutes per side.
- Cook's Note:
- You can sauté whatever veggies you like onion, green pepper, jalapeno with the SPAM® product for additional flavors.
Per Serving: 629 calories; 36.6 g fat; 45 g carbohydrates; 29.3 g protein; 342 mg cholesterol; 1411 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
Great anytime of the day recipe. I made twice, with and without the salsa. Love salsa but in it, makes it too wet for and flimsy for our liking. But if you add to your egg mixture upon cooking a...
Yummy! I didn't have SPAM® available, so I used ham instead. It was still delicious!
Easy breakfast quesadilla especially when you don't have fresh meat available.
Yummy breakfast quesadilla recipe! The SPAM is really good and browned in this recipe. I'm a huge fan of a crispy tortilla so this is right up my alley! Thanks Crikkitt!
Super good and easy. Made it a couple different ways and really liked the salsa on the side. Basic and delicious.
We LOVED these! So simple to make and can be eaten any time of the day (we had them for dinner, lol). This is a definite keeper~YUM, YUM, YUM!!!!! Thanks for sharing. :)