Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients48 m servings 322 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Place mushrooms in a small bowl and cover with water. Let soak until softened, about 15 minutes. Drain and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Bring 1 1/2 cup water to a boil in a pot. Add pork and bamboo shots. Cook, skimming off any fat that rises to the top, until pork is tender, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Mix sugar, sake, soy sauce, black rice vinegar, and chile paste together in a small bowl. Stir into the pot. Reduce heat to low and simmer soup, covered, about 10 minutes.
- Stir mushroom pieces into the soup. Crack in eggs and cook, covered, until whites are firm and the yolks have thickened but are not hard, 2 1/2 to 3 minutes. Drizzle sesame oil over soup before serving.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute balsamic vinegar for the black rice vinegar if desired.
- You can beat the eggs and pour them into the pot instead of adding them whole.
Per Serving: 322 calories; 14.7 g fat; 23.9 g carbohydrates; 21.4 g protein; 305 mg cholesterol; 1060 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1