Ingredients35 m servings 453
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Combine 1 tablespoon olive oil with chili powder in large bowl; add chicken and toss to coat.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes. Add garlic to skillet and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add lime juice; toss. Remove and set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook poblano pepper and onion, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 4 minutes. Add 2 cups water to skillet and Knorr(R) Rice Sides(TM) - Rice Pilaf and cook according to package directions. Stir in chicken.
- Serve in corn tortillas or taco shells and serve, if desired, with sour cream, lime wedges and salsa verde.
- Tip: Try serving with Knorr Salsa Verde Cocida recipe.
Per Serving: 453 calories; 11.8 56.5 30.3 65 488 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
OMG this is good. That is the first thing I thought when I took my first bite. That’s even after I messed up the recipe, a little. I just cannot handle chopping onion and in trying to stop the t...
I used the Spanish rice Knorr side, which, next time, I’ll use the pilaf mix. I think all the seasonings in the Spanish mix took away from the lime and chili in this recipe, but overall, it was ...
I substituted chili pepper with cayenne chili pepper powder and it was absolutely delicious!
Great flavor- I used store bought shredded chicken, and the end product went on salad - yummy- I'll make again :)