Ingredients15 m servings 146
- Slice potatoes into 1/2-inch thick slices. Arrange potato slices overlapping slightly inside the outer rim of a 9-inch pie or quiche dish.
- Sprinkle with green onions, garlic, and white wine vinegar. Cover dish with heavy-duty plastic wrap, and microwave on high about 5 minutes or until just tender.
- Remove from microwave, and let sit covered for 5 minutes.
- Carefully uncover potato slices, allowing steam to escape; drain and reserve liquid. Place potato slices in a bowl, and gently fold in the tuna.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the reserved potato liquid, olive oil, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper. Pour dressing over tuna-potato mixture, mix gently, sprinkle with parsley, and serve.
- Cook's Notes:
- Microwave times vary depending on the wattage of the microwave, so adjust cooking time accordingly.
Per Serving: 146 calories; 2.6 19.5 10.6 16 201 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I made this twice. The first time I made it, my potatoes were way too crunchy despite a lot extra microwaving time. So I tried making it again and slicing the potatoes super thin and still ha...
I personally loved this recipe! I made it today and ate it for lunch. It was delicious! I didn't have enough of the small potatoes so I scaled it down to just me. Now, I am going to have to ...